Work on the yard 8\6\2021

Today we were weeding the allotment and the white clean poly tunnel and nearly finished the path but we didn’t have any more tree bark left.So we all worked on the weeding. We were sweaty because it was a boiling outside but we didn’t finish i was hoping we could do it again because it was with Mr Roberts and it was super exiting.

Posted in News | Leave a comment

10.6.2021 – Litter Picking

At lunch break me and Izzy, Isabella and Olivia did some litter picking. We went on the yard and by the gate and on the field in the bushes looking for litter.

Posted in News | Leave a comment

Sustainable Cardboard Huts 28,5,2021

Today we built cardboard huts for the whole day. Three different groups, three different structures made of cardboard. It was very fun. We even ate our lunch in them! I loved every  bit about it.  We also had to put solar panels on our roof. In the end one was torn down, one collapsed and one stayed up.

Posted in News | Leave a comment

My Sustainable Hut Project 25/05/2021

Tuesday 25th may 2021

Dear blog

This day was the most splendid day ever.

First the whole class made a ‘Sustainable hut.’A supply teacher put me in a group with Kaiden,Abbi,Lexie,Sam,William,and Ianto.Mrs.batt got a very big piece of paper and then we had to get sqaured paper to because we had to choose which pollution to draw and  to explain the 90 and 45 degrees.And me and Lexie were partners and the pollution we did was solar energy.After we drew solar energy we glued ares to the big piece of paper.then everyone else in the group glued theres aswell.After everyone finished we presented ours to the class and explained  the degrees and the drawing to show what it represents.And that was how well my day went.

talk to you soon,Freya

Posted in News | Leave a comment

English lesson 18.05.2021

After lunch we had a really fun English lesson. It was about writing a persuasive letter Me and  Lexie worked together.  We had to roll a dice then move our counters and use the words to start a persuasive  sentence then pick a topic from another sheet. It was really exiting and we managed to finish on time.

See you later.

Izzy!!

Posted in News | Leave a comment

Doing the path 14.5.2021

Today me and six others did a path around are field. It was really fun. There was some flattening and others shovelling. Everyone worked super hard. On Monday because we did not finish but that is OK.

See you next week!

Ffion!

Posted in News | Leave a comment

Planting Tomatoes 13/5/21

Hi everybody Ansh here!

Today I went to water the tomatoes and fruit trees like plums, pears , apples and blackberries with Charlotte and Joe. The lettuce looks good so far.It was fun and AMAZING!

Posted in News | Leave a comment

Welcome Everyone 10/05/2021

Hello everybody!

I hope you are all just as excited as  I am starting our class blog! I am really looking forward to sharing what we get up to with everybody. laugh

I was thinking of having ‘Save Our Planet’ as our blog theme, because this is our new Summer term topic. What do you all think?

What are you all most excited about learning in this new topic?

Posted in News | Leave a comment

Welcome

Welcome to your own personal blogging space!

This site is now under your control, you can change the look of your site, create pages and posts and add other users from your school to the site so that you can all create content.
Below are some useful links to get you started.

Change the theme
Add new page
Add new post
Add other users

Posted in News | Leave a comment